Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Where have I gone?

Hey everyone!

Maybe you have realized that I'm not posting as often as before. Well one reason is that I have to juggle school, blogging, art,  and other stuff around and I'm just trying to get back into the motion of it.  But I am also hatching many plans. If I tell you, you will be excited. I am NOT sure if it is happening for sure so I'll just keep my mouth shut.
Until then, here's my top ten lists!

Top ten movies:
1. Up
2.The Incredibles
3. Toy Story 1
4. Toy Story 2
5. Monsters Imc
6. Toy Story 3
7. X-men First Class
8.Polar Express
9. Bugs Life (everyone forgets about poor old Bugs Life!)
10. Coraline

Top 10 comics (I read more comics than books!)

1. Fruits Basket volume 11
2. Arnzi Aronzo's Hour
3. Fruits Basket volume 6
4. Hana Kimi volume 4
5.  Skip Beat
6. Captain America (I can't remember which one :P)
7. Mammoth book of Manga 2
8. Mammoth book of Manga 3
9. Naruto 3
10. Halo Bloodline


Top ten colors

1. Blood red
2. Forest green
3. Navy blue
4.Black (though technically that's just a tone)
5. Sky blue
6. Aubergine
7. Turquoise
8. Royal blue
9.Velvet red
10. Lime green

Top 10 foods

1.Cranberry and cheese pie
2. New York cheesecake
3. Mint Choc chip ice cream
4. 'Chips'n' cheese'
5. Croissants
6. Cinnamon rolls
7.  Avocados (in anything)
8. Froot loops
9. Betty Crocker icing
10. Carrot cake

No comments:

Post a Comment