Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

First Day of School.....Results!

Hey guys! If you read my last post that means that you know I started school today!
I'll walk you through my day step by step.

7:am I get up for school. My shrill alarm clock wakes me up and I stumble out of bed, half asleep.

7:55: My brother and I leave for school. I am tired.

8:20: We get to school. I feel I am going to vomit the invisible contents of my stomach.

8:30 Taken my Ms K, get fingerprints taken, gets introduced, dumped into science class.

9:55: Having made a couple friends, go to art and design.
Now let me tell you, I was a bit disappointed by art. I expected to draw people or wildlife or something. The most similar thing I did was draw onigiri in birds eye view. The lesson was on packed lunches. It would've been fun but it had to be healthy, and something that everyone's heard of. Only one person knew what onigiri was, but it doesn't matter. I found that one of my friends likes sushi and comics.

11:15: Break. I go and sit with my friends, and make a couple new ones.

11:35: Tutor time. It's not like you'd think. Basically you're given a House* and a number(of class you go to). Our group did risky behavior. Apparently it's a risk for me to talk because people might make fun of my accent. :/ Luckily it didn't happen though! :)

12:05: Inquiring minds, whatever that is.  We learned about the natives in Australia and what sly tricks the Europeans did to try and kill off the tribes. I have homework for it too. I choose a topic on Australia (I'm doing food, obviously. Maybe I should to coffee ;) ) and I plan out what I do for it.

1:25: It is FINALLY over and I get to go get munch! Too bad I couldn't really eat that either. To say it lightly it wasn't my favorite. Hung out with friends.

2:pm: Munch is finished and we go to P.E.We had a true P.E. experience. It was dumping rain, and I haven't done running since October (At my fittest I couldn't run a kilometer). My body is way not used to it, and I had to run 1500 meters. That's a kilometer and a half. I can't say I was fast, my time was 14 minutes and 49 seconds. It is almost 4 hours after and my body is killing me.

3:20pm: Home time! My new friends were really nice and they walked me home! :)

Here's a note to my old friends in Scotland: I miss you all so much! Even though I have new friends I will never, ever forget you. Cross my heart. I hope the play went well (you preformed it TODAY!?) and  have an amazing time in Queen Anne. They're so lucky to have you. Will they be able to deal with all your awesomeness? I don't think so.

*Okay, so when you join school you are put into one of say, 4 Houses. Every while the Houses meet. There are often competitions against each other. In my school you get a different tie for it.

Thanks for reading! :D

2 comments:

  1. Glad you survived okay. And made some friends!

    Gramre

    PS Hopefully, PE will get easier. Just think of hiking up to Arthur's Seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool to get to hear about your day--we're so so glad it went well, and we're totally unsurprised that you made friends.

    ReplyDelete