Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hello everyone! :)

Hey everybody! Welcome to my new and improved blog, Coffee Kid! Last night I was searching really hard for name ideas, because I'm terrible at the kinda thing. Here are some I came up with before Coffee Kid hit me:

Red and Black, 
Everything is There,
Green and Red 
WDPL: Writing. Drawing. People. Life,
TooMany______ (blank)
Not Enough Cookies
No Yucky Soup Samurais allowed!
Nothing you Super Samurai Animal
Paint, Pencil, Penicillin, 
I'll tell you when you're older (ITYWYO),
Glass Half full 

Then I went to bed, and I was hit by a wave of insomnia, and I was trying to sleep when it hit me: The Coffee Kid! I rushed out of bed to write it down.  I decided to use it because 1. It's easy to remember, 2. It's not immature or anything like that, 3. I won't suddenly hate it, like I did the name Nyssalove (I used it all the time up until I turned 10-ish), 4. Even though my personality changes, I have and always will like coffee, 5. It is original, and yet fresh, and 6: it's easy to form a site theme around it. It will change, I promise it will. And it won't be about coffee forever. There's some REALLY pretty ones I found on this website. If you have a blogger blog and you need some awesome themes to download, go here, and no where else. Go here if you have a Wordpress blog, but the themes are too boring for you. And go here if you want a reasonably simple theme for Blogger, and yet something attention grabbing and sweet (Warning: Is girly and quite simple for those who like a complicated flair).


I am prepared to spend quite a while experimenting with this, getting widgets up and running, making polls, changing columns, etc.


I hope you enjoy my new blog as much as I do, and thank you so much for reading! I'd be nothing without the inspiration I get from supporting family and friends, I really appreciate your kindness :D


Now lemme see everything this hoster can do! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment