Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Scrapbooking and Whoppers, and a video

In the last couple months I have taken up scrapbooking. I don't know why, but I get some strange thrill from cutting out pictures I like, but the problem is that I don't have any scrapbooking paper (which I will buy soon) to stick the pictures in. I am also making a collage from US candy wrappers :) it's fun!
Most of my pictures come from hair magazines, and maybe a couple from some others. I am so strang,e I hate cutting close to the edges, but if I can cut as close or as far as I want, it suddenly becomes really fun....?


We're hunting for a recipie with Whopper (chocolate malt balls) in them, but no luck. Even when I just searched 'Chocolate malt balls', or plain 'malt balls', all I got were to recipies with hocolate malt powder, so we'll keep searching. Or just eat them :) Maybe Whopper cookies? That would be freaky, but it's exciting - well, as exciting as making cookies can be. The exciting part is eating them. I have such a hard time not eating the whole batch of cookie dough (even though there are eggs), so at some point I'm just goint to make plain eggless cookie dough to snack on :)

And here is the video, as promised.  Never is a Promise, it's my favourite Fiona Apple song <3 A real 'classic' too!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment