Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

A short post about a conversation Joseph and I had

I don't know why, but I promised to post about this.
 Joseph and I were making pb and j sanwiches, and I looked into the peanutbutter jar. We had gotten it only a couple days ago, and yet it was half gone (my fault ;) ).
Me: Oh, the peanutbutter's half empty.
Joseph: You may think so, but to me it's half full.
Such. An .Awesome thing to say!  There you go, optimism in a peanutbutter jar! :D It's raining reeeaaaalllyyy hard outside. My kid instinct it telling me to go outside and play in the mud. Maybe after this.

I was super-excited about the fishes (it's on the right sidebar). They are really awesome, and I love them! <3 Maybe it's because all the fish I've ever had always die really quickly..... It's probably my cats :P!

No comments:

Post a Comment