Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Anime festival!?

Apparently there's an anime festival in ________ and _________ near where I live. It's from the 7-9/ 14-16 of October. Now of course being me I had gotten very excited.  I found about it in Neo, a Japanese culture/manga magazine I read.  I am now on a quest to find out as much about it as possible. Maybe I can um....be excused from school on one of the days...he...he...If only. :P  Apparently there's supposed to be stuff about it on Scotland Loves Animation  but I've never been on the site.  I'll have to take a look at it later.

I do like anime as long as it's good anime. There's a surprisingly large amount of OK, ish and plain bad anime out there. For example, all Hayao Miazaki stuff is fine. He's amazing.  I haven't seen very many anime in my life (around five proper ones), but Studio Ghibi also can't go wrong. But watch out- animes of manga can be reeeeaaallllllyyyy badly animated. Especially ones that aren't know very well. Just a note to warn you. ^_^

Apparently according to the small column I'm reading, this is it's second year, filled with talks, guests, screenings, previews (tons of 'em), workshops, stalls and more. Sounds interesting :D

Next week we are going on a cross country cometition. 6 girls and 6 boys from my school are competing.  I'm one of them. Luckily today we went into towm and I got a new pair of running shoes because my favorite old shoes are litterally falling to pieces and when they got a big obvious hole in the toe, it was thrown away against my will.  Oh well. XD I'm wearing the new ones now (2o-somethingth of September)as I'm typing.
We've been practicing like crazy and today I've been giving my body a well needed break. Lets see what I'm doing for school on my birthday (the 28th of September). Wednesday morning: Probably some jogging practice, and spelling and math. Soccer/football for 15 minutes (actually I get piano for that amount of time on a Wednesday, so no football foe me). Hockey for two hours. Lunch for 15 minutes, football for 45. More jogging. Maybe planning for decorating our outdoor area.  It's tiring just thinking about it.

The Next Day
_____________

Hey everyone! 3 months 'till Christmas today! :D


P.S. t's supposed to snow in October ,but I don't think so.
P.P.S I wonder what would happen if it did!
P.P.P.S It's really warm now from some reason here so it's even more unlikely.
P.P.P.P.S. I like pie.
P.P.P.P.P.S.  Is it just me, or does Mickey Mouse not like onions?

No comments:

Post a Comment