Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

The diffrence between UK Boys Scouts (with some girls) and Girl Guides

Hello people!


So I'm sitting here at 8:am on a weekday morning posting about girl guides and boy scouts. I'm pretty sure that I don't have a fever.

Anyway, I think girl guides are awesome.  Last week we tied knots with candy laces. Boy Scouts do it with rope.   We make models out of marshmallows, icing and chocolate sticks, they make them out of wood.
Boys Scouts are really missing out. We get the opportunity to go to Switzerland next year, and we are going to a concert called the Tartan Gig and last year they had Alesha Dixson (to be honest I have no idea who she is) and The Wanted. They're announcing who's starring it next year, but that's the standard they have. 
I guess Girl Guides and Boy Scouts are for different types of people. I can't say that I'm a girly girl, but that doesn't stop me from Cross Stitching, making cookies and such. Boys do that too.  My brother adores Scouts, and I feel the same way for Guides. 

I also like the variety of things there. Two weeks ago we did science stuff, and last week we did candy stuff. :3


Anyway, I gotta leave for school now. I'll post more later!


1 comment:

  1. Well, given that you had the choice to do either Scouts or Guides, I'm glad you chose the right one for you. Girls in this country are lucky to have that choice. :)

    Love you picklefish

    ReplyDelete