Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Blogging 'Bout Nothin'

Hey. I felt like I should try to write a longer post than usual and so here I am.
Blogging about nothing. I'm really thinking about changing my name because there are a LOT of Coffee Kids out there, apparrently.  Yeah. I'll change it. If it doesn't work out I'll change it again. The content'll be the same, but the URL and title will be different.
 
Hey mom. Remember this?  Hehe, we had another baking fail where we tried to make pies.
Never again. XD I am terrible at making savory food. I'm half decent at sweet now because we never forget the flour anymore but dinner? We've still got a long way to go.

Ever been to Paperchase? Best. Store. Ever. If I could spend a million pounds anywhere, it'd probably be there. Or Disneyworld. But they change their stock way to often. I miss the owl stuff. I've bought soo much in P:aperchase! From chopsticks to umbrellas, Backpacks to stickers. Fans to wrapping paper.  But I still don't have enough. <3 You can never have enough of Paperchase. Apparently they sell fountain pens there. I'll have to take a look.  I like fountain pens. They're awesome but the ink always goes onto the side of my hand.

I ate a pickle once in Disneyworld. I really did. Story of my life. XD

I am seriously going to change my (blog) name.

Random Awesome Blog?
Bloggin' about Nothing?
Chores And Nyssa Don't Mix?
Yeah, I'm just running through ideas so, I know some of them will be stupid.
Awesome?
Some Awesome Kid?
Drawing is Fun?
I need something that will sound good year round.
...I think I'll just stay. I'm going in circles. Meh.

I've just spent the last hour reading about bacon.
Awesome. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, yes I remember that baking incident. And btw, those pies were not Fail, they tasted nice, they just exploded a little. Next time, I'll actually show you how to seal and vent pastry.

    Also, your blog name is great already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I was talking about the banana muffins.
    Argh! Why was I talking about the banana muffins and start mentioning the SAVORY food? Failz. XD

    ReplyDelete