Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Nyssa's random post of the week: origami and wintertime

In my class it's been origami chaos. There are random origami penguins, bears, dogs, candy canes, owls, sumo wreslers, and lots more scattered around our class. It's actually pretty fun.
I've got some links from school that we use.....
http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/virtual/origami2/exploring01.html This site has origami projects and lots opf info about Japan, it's really useful.
http://en.origami-club.com/ This site's awesome. It has lots and lots of projects you can do and it's done in animation so it's way easier to do.
Check them out if you want to try it.  I used to hate it but I think it's very good fun now. We're always  doing it for art. I love art! <3
In almost all of the projects you start by getting the paper, folding it down the middle, opening it and fold it the opposite way. Carry on from there.
__________________________________________________________________________

Wintertime.

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. I adore the color schemes and as an amateur artist, there's little better than a good color match. Red and green is my personal favorite <3 I love PICTURES of snow. I think it is beautiful and mesmerizing but  last year it just scared everything I had out of me. It snowed. Turned into ice. Then kept snowing . So for a while it was a layer of snow-ice.  Then it all turned into ice. Kinda like this:

 
I decided to draw you another picture to finish off! I'll write more about Christmas-y stuff later.

P.S. I got four pictures and made them into a picture. I didn't take the pictures myself.

ATTENTION

I've heard that there have been problems commenting on this so if you want to comment you can.....
1. Start an email titled 'comment to blog post title'
2. Write your  comment (I don't mind if it's really short)
3. Send it!! :3
I need you guys to comment so I know you're reading. I don't know who is subscribed so I have no idea whether anyone is reading this.  And that's why I've been posting less. Even one comment tells me to keep going, so I really appreciate it. Thank you so much for reading! :D

1 comment:

  1. Love your new background :)

    You should draw Dad digging the taxi out of that ice/snow stuff. Heh.

    ReplyDelete