Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having an amazing Thanksgiving and that everything is going spot on!

It is actually my brother's birthday today (what are the odds! :P)  and I'm going to make him a cake this afternoon. I'll post up the recipe after I make it, but it is a secret what it is ;).  I hope it will be in the oven by the time he gets home from school, but the reality is that I'm a very slow baker.
I had a tightly packed schedule but I had to tone it down. I was going to make the cake and put it in the oven, and then make peanut butter balls (I am definitely putting up the recipe for it closer to Christmas), and then while they are setting I was going to make peanut butter cookies, and when my brother got home we were going to make churros.
In the end it's just the cake. And maybe churros.  Oh well.

But man he wouldn't tell me a cake he wanted. Whenever I asked he said he didn't mind. BUT IT MAKES MY LIFE EASIER AND LESS RISKY!
Does everyone go through this? :3

I have to go to school now, so have an epicly awesome funtastic amazing happy thanksgiving! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment