Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Snow, Ice, Wind and Rain All In a Week!

This week the weather has been freaky. It started off on Monday with a light sprinkle of snow which we slid on. It froze into ice on Tuesday and melted on Wednesday with the rain. On Thursday we had an AWFUL wind storm with record winds of something like 165 miles per hour in Fort William a couple hours away from where I live...
Storm pictures
UPDATE: Today (10.12.11) It snowed and is a winter wonderland. My brother and I made a snow fort and it is big and pretty awesome.
UPDATE:  (12.12.11) When we woke up on Saturday the place was covered in snow. Then on Sunday when we woke up it was all gone.  It is probably for the best....

I also found and resized a picture of Edinburgh, my favorite city, in the snow for my wallpaper.


Onto my drawing.
I always try to do one good picture a day. I always have this time of day where I sit in my room and draw for an hour. It is right after dinner at 7pm and I usually produce a decent picture. (definitely more now than I used to because a few days ago I started under drawing them. It really does make a difference!)

If you don't know who or what to draw take a look around you. What body language are the people in the room using. Are they slouching? Are they staring at something. When you get an idea quickly sketch them out with a light pencil and then get a darker one to make a less rough picture with hair, tables, etc. Then I started inking it and the outcome if you follow these steps is a lot better than if you just draw with no guides.

I find that I have a hard time drawing at any other time of day and it can be really hard for be because of that. I just want to sit and draw a half decent picture at 2pm and I CAN'T. Everyone looks like they're being mauled in '70s clothes.

Random stuff:

My favorite movie: Up.

Favorite color: blood red.

Favorite season: Christmastime. It is a lot different than just 'winter'.

Favorite hobby: drawing pictures of people, manga or plain cartoon style.

LEAST favorite food: porridge.

Favorite company: PIXAR! Muahahahahah! 

Favorite sport: volleyball or soccer.

Favorite time: nighttime.


Thanks for reading! See you later!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment