Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Bring it on!

Hey everyone! Apparently it is supposed to snow this week! I guess there have been warning signs, like the temperature suddenly dropping below 0c (30f I think), frost hit us and it was really windy until yesterday and now there's no wind whatsoever.  So as long as snow doesn't make me cooped up in my house I'm fine with it. Anyway, the country is really well prepared this year. They made massive precautions so that it doesn't end up like last year. We ran out of grit fast and we had to use dirt instead. Whenever you saw brown powder on the ground it was heaven.  So this year we're prepared. Bring it on, mother weather!

On my brother's birthday I made him a cake  It was a Martha Stewart maple cake.
Here's a picture of it.


From a distance it looks like a pizza. Pizza cake!
It even went on fire. 'cuz it was so bad! :P


Sorry that it's the wrong way round - the computer is being lame.  

Anyway it looked okay but it tasted AWFUL. Y'know why? Well 1. I forgot to cream the butter for the cake. 2. I didn't know what confectioners sugar was and I used CASTER sugar for the icing! Well, at least I'll never make those mistakes again any time soon. -sigh-
Today I might try making brownies!

I have a pair of cargo jeans that ripped in four places. I got so annoyed with it that two days ago I vowed that I'd never wear them again. So I ripped them just a tiny bit more.

In then end I ripped them so much that they're unrecognisable to jeans. it looked more like a weird cape....


No comments:

Post a Comment