Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

I'm On a Mission!

And before you say anything - I'm not becoming a missionary. Sorry, Flying Spaghetti Monster. 
Before this year is out I am going to find the best flipping hot chocolate mix ever. My goal is to have found it by Christmas, so I must make haste! And when I find it I'll post it on here, and you can drink assured of 4 months of testing. I'll be trying all kinds of hot chocolate, from Mexican to mocha. But I'll probably test the classics the most.
What I'm looking for:
  • Very creamy stuff. No watery hot chocolate for me, thanks;
  • Lots of flavor.  Plain ol' water and cocoa powder aren't going to cut it anymore;
  •  Comfort. Hot chocolate is very much a comfort drink. If you didn't really feel anything while drinking it something has to be wrong;
  • Simple-ish. I'm willing to put some effort into what I'm making, but slaving over a pan for hours isn't really my cup of tea - or hot chocolate.
I'll post pictures of my creations too! I'm looking forward to my December hot chocolate post quite a lot now!

C'ya later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment