Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Mittens! Lost and Found



This morning I was crying while handing out fliers. This afternoon I was crying with happiness. What's going on? Well, ain't it obvious?
We lost, and very luckily found our kitty! We're guessing that when dinner was being made yesterday Mittens escaped through our kitchen window. This morning my brother couldn't find him for breakfast. We only got seriously worried at about 12 when we realized that he wasn't in the house. My brother and I went around looking for a while, with no luck so we decided to go mail flyers. Then we heard there were cat eating FOXES (yes, your eyes do not deceive you) in the area. I panicked and we went home to tell our parents the news. Then we went back out again. When we decided to go to the store to give them a flyer we saw one of our parents walking home. With MITTENS! Yay! I think we all probably cried a little. Apparently he was in a bush and a kid on our street found him and gave him pets. Now he is safe and dry, and as fluffy as usual. I love my kitties! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love da Mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've always had FABULOUS style; and I'm so glad you found Mittens!
    Love
    Gramre

    ReplyDelete