Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Me throughout the Ages - Clothes

Until the age of about 7 or 8 I was a very girly little kid. I wouldn't stop wearing skirts and I loved the colors pink and peach. I was almost....trendy.
For about a year or two after that I just wore anything that i first saw in my closet. I can't say I looked very good back then, and I was picked on a little for it. Luckily this was only a phase and soon enough I moved onto the next.

At 9 or 10 I was under the influence of something even worse than alcohol - online doll dress up games. It completely changed what I was into. I turned to the dark side of the force. I wrote depressing poetry, sang depressing songs badly and dreamed of wearing long black and red dresses.

By the time I was 11 I was a Japanese comic book junkie and my manga heroine was a punk.  My Halloween costume of a zombie killer because my regular clothing.  I liked spikes, rips and Dr Martens.

And now we arrive to the current me. Having been inspired by awesome family members and friends, I've changed quite a lot. I'm glad I did, because I'm the most happy now than I ever have been. Before I was tough, something to be slightly wary of. Only my friends knew how wimpy I actually was. I tried to keep a false image. I was the scary kid that had never laid a finger on anyone. But now I am a happy go lucky kinda person, very loud and loves smiley faces. I only really wear David and Goliath clothing. It's awesome, but I panic a little whenever there's an even slightly formal event.  C'ya later! I hope the next for days for you are filled with unicorns sitting on an awesome orange couch. Bye! :D
 
P.S. My hair isn't actually made of peppers, sorry. :)

2 comments:

  1. Tiggy Ansell-Sheeran15 August 2012 at 11:37

    Nyssa! I got excited then, I thought you had pepper hair. But this is really cool(: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through transitions in our lives. I have figured out this is how we finally end up being who we are in the end. Be considerate and kind to others (which you are), but don't lose who you want to be and naturally are just for the sake of others. Being a happy go lucky person, who is loud (and you do have a quiet side) and loving smiley faces is a wonderful way to be. You are beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete