Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

More Communication, More Coffee. Perfect!

Today I have no dignity left - I went to Tesco not intending to buy stuff, but just hang. Why? At TESCO?! I learned my lesson. I'm supposed to be funky, not copy-cat-crud. Anyway when I came home I told my mom our sad little tale and she wondered why we didn't just go to Costa instead, which was apparently right next to Tesco.  By this point I had forgotten that we only had £1 for the 3 of us, but she is SO right!

So next time this occurs I am going to grab my wallet and instead invite them out for coffee.  I love coffee shops, they have a great vibe. Even if some of them are trying to take over the world and probably aren't exactly nice about it I still adore going to them. Coffee's awesome, friends are awesome, put the two together and presto! A couple of hours well spent!
And now I bet you're thinking: ''Hey! she's just a 12 year old kid! She doesn't have the money to go get coffee instead of using Facebook all the time!'' And if you did, you're right. So if I'm low on cash (aka, all the time) then I'll just invite my friends over for a cup of Nyssa style lattes. In fact, I was just on the Starbucks website and it is mind meltingly awesome.

Oh, and have you ever noticed how on online company websites you can often shop on the American websites, but not the British? It's like that on both the Converse and the Starbucks websites, so watch out.

I am waiting eagerly for fall, my coffee season. In Winter I drink hot chocolate, spring I drink tea (if I can gulp it down), in the summer I prefer ginger ale and in fall I drink coffee. That's how it usually goes. I'm usually not much of a tea person but recently I came across chai tea and I adore it! I've been trying very hard to master the art of the perfect chai tea latte and I just can't! I'll keep trying and I'l make a recipe and post it when I have succeeded. I refuse to use one to make mine, I want to find out myself.

So which do you prefer, Starbucks or Costa? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments. :)
C'ya later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment